Or … submit your predictions directly here: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4096886/2018-Predictions
- Do you have the power to see into the future?
- Do you have other talents that you’d like to have tested in controlled conditions?
- … then we’d love to hear from you!
Glasgow Skeptics is a grassroots organisation, committed to promoting critical thinking and reason. As such, we’re fascinated with the paranormal, and those who claim to interact with it.
Because of this we’re calling on all psychics / mediums / clairvoyants in Scotland, and further afield, to make some predictions for the year ahead. If you prefer not to give predictions, but you have other abilities that you would like to test then please get in touch to discuss.
The topics of your predictions are very much up to you, but if you’d like something specific to focus on then we’ve provided some suggestions below:
- Which country will have the biggest earthquake?
- Which country will suffer the largest terrorist incident?
- Name a celebrity that will pass away.
- Name a company which will go out of business.
- Who will win the English FA cup?
- Which artist will have the biggest song in the UK?
- Which UK location will experience the warmest temperature?
- Name a UK politician who will resign.
- Which television programme will have the highest viewing figures in the UK?
- What will be President Trump’s highest approval rating?
If you’d like to submit predictions for the questions above you can do so here: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4096886/2018-Predictions
Alternatively if you have any other predictions, or you have other abilities which you’d like us to test, then please email us: email@example.com
Additional notes on our questions
- As per http://www.world-earthquakes.com/
- By death toll. Wikipedia tracks terrorist incidents on a monthly basis.
- Probably best to avoid celebrities over the age of 70, or ones already known to have a significant health problem.
- Preferably a well known company, but not necessarily. Please try to avoid companies that are already well known to be ‘in serious trouble’.
- We selected the English FA cup because the Scottish game has a very limited pool of potential winners.
- As per http://www.officialcharts.com/
- As per http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/
- Preferably someone prominent, but not necessarily. As long as it makes the (national) papers.
- For a single broadcast.
- To within 2%. As per http://www.gallup.com/