- This event has passed.
PubhD: A Trio of Talks
September 18, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Speaker details to follow.
- Please note that we’re not in our regular venue, and that we’ll start promptly at 7pm
The format is nice and simple:
- Three researchers will each have 10 minutes to talk about their subject area to an interested audience in a pub … or in this case a bookshop
- There will be up to 20 minutes of (friendly!) Q&A per speaker.
- Each speaker gets at least one pint (or other drink of their choice).
- A whiteboard/flip chart and coloured pens will be provided.
This is event is free to attend, although we will be asking for donations at the end of the talk. Participants are under no obligation whatsoever to donate, however please rest assured that the money we collect doesn’t end up in anyone’s pocket – it is used to fund our overhead costs, and travel/accommodation for our speakers who come from further afield.
Accessibility: The talk is on the top floor of the store, however there is however a lift available for customers to use. More detailed accessibility information can be found here: https://