- This event has passed.
Dave Alnwick: As Yet Untitled
January 15, 2020 @ 7:15 pm - 9:00 pmFree
So … Dave has been working SO HARD on his new show that he hasn’t even had time to give it a proper name yet. He may even enlist YOUR help to come up with that name. That’s how much he loves the Glasgow audience.
What to expect from this new show though? Well, there’s going to be magic of course, but perhaps a little more sinister than you might be used to with Dave. This will be woven into a dark narrative. Not for the faint of heart!
As an added bonus Dave will be finishing with a short talk, and there will be a chance for Q&A as well
Please note: This is a bonus event for us, and is on a Wednesday evening (not our usual Monday night show)
More about Dave:
Thirteen full-house Edinburgh Fringe runs. Three national tours. One TV special.
Reviews from previous shows:
- ‘Completely f*cking awesome’ ★★★★The Skinny
- ‘Genuinely impressive illusions’ ★★★★ Fringe Guru
- ‘Ninja wizard’ ★★★★★ ThreeWeeks
- ‘Sure to have you in stiches’ ★★★★★ The Sphinx
- ‘Incredible… daily queues down the street’ ★★★★ World Magic Review
- ‘Exemplary showmanship, funny, quick-witted… mind boggling’ ★★★★ Purple Revolver
- ‘Sell-out crowds every year’ -North East Theatre Guide
- ‘Mind blowing’ Nottingham Live
- ‘They’d burn him 300 years ago’ Phil Jupitus
Doors at 7.15, kickoff at 7.30
- No ticket required … just drop in! We’re in the downstairs function room.
This is event is free to attend, although we will be asking for donations. Dave funds this type of work based on attendee donations – so all money collected on the night will go to him to help cover his travel, accommodation, and other expenses.
Accessibility: As per the policy of the Admiral Bar, access to the venue “can only be provided to patrons who are sufficiently mobile and capable of independently evacuating premises, or with the minimum of assistance”. Unfortunately, this leaves the basement inaccessible to most wheelchair users.