We run regular lectures and host social events, with the aim of creating a vibrant community of Skeptics across central Scotland, and further afield via social media.
Can’t make it to our face to face events? Fear not, as we’re part of the larger Skeptics in the Pub Online organisation, where we have been running regular online talks since 2020.
It’s important that we can keep you up to date with our latest news and events. More importantly though, you can have your own say:
- Like / Follow the Glasgow Skeptics Facebook page – this is where we make announcements about events, and post items of interest.
- Join the Glasgow Skeptics discussion group on Facebook – This is your place! You can post stories, ask questions, start discussions, or engage with other posts from members of our community.
- Follow us on Twitter – despite all of its problems, we still occasionally post items of interest for those of you who still use the platform and rely on it for information about us.
- Follow us on Instagram – for nice pictures and such like (usually our event posters etc.)
- Sign up to our mailing list – particularly if you don’t use social media, this is your best way to find out what we’re up to. We give you a no spam guarantee, and only send out newsletters if we have anything of interest to say
Also, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com if you want to know more about us. We’ll make every effort to respond as soon as possible.
Check our full events list to see everything we’ve got in the pipeline.